Sunday, August 3, 2014

Detour to D-Town

 


I posted about a detour last week and that I would write more once I had news on our new destination, well...I do!  I was hoping to be a vendor at my local farmer's market, but as it turns out, there is already a vendor of similar products there.  While I was bummed this didn't work out, I had also built up an inventory to bring there and I wanted to still bring it somewhere!  A friend had offered her store front during a different local farmer's market in Doylestown.  So,  I'm very excited to announce that we will have a table of deodorant in all currently available varieties and bug spray in front of Olive Oil, Etc. this Saturday, August 9th from 10:00 - 12:00 (hopefully this can be a regular thing!).  If you would like to place an order to pick up there, you can email in advance and then I can be sure to have exactly what you would like on hand and saved for you!

Many thanks to Christina for making the space available to me!  Make sure to like their
Facebook page and show some love!  I will be out front once the shop is open - be sure to check out the olive oil selection, it is amazing!  Read more here about how she and her husband got started in the olive oil business!  One important note, Olive Oil Etc. is located at 22 South Main Street in Doylestown INSIDE Main Street Marketplace, so rain or shine, we will have a roof over our heads (bonus!).

 The rest of the Doylestown Farmer's Market is right out back and begins at 7:00 AM.  Looks like we will be in good company - lots of exciting vendors to check out!

I will be equipped to accept cash or credit cards at the table.  Please feel free to spread the word and share this post, especially with all of your Doylestonoan friends!  Thank you all for your support as we take the next leap on this journey!

Also, please do consider coming out to the Hatboro Farmers Market this Friday evening, August 8th as my husband's band will be providing musical entertainment all evening long!  You can like their band's page on Facebook too!  Since I will be there, if you need a pickup location close by, please let me know if this is more convenient :)


No comments:

Post a Comment