Sunday, January 4, 2015

Lip Balm


And now introducing our lip balm!  For now, I am starting out with Peppermint and Grapefruit Mango, but I am planning to add the following SOON!

  • Bare
  • Mint Chocolate Chip
  • Chocolate (maybe)
  • Vanilla
  • Lavender (maybe)

I've been asked by one of the retailers I work with to create a Lysine Lip Balm for sufferers of cold sores and I think it is do-able so that will be coming soon too!

Lip Balm as well as all of our products are available on Etsy and right here on this blog through PayPal.  Additionally, many of our items are available at the following retailers:

Please consider visiting and patronizing a local retailer!  And ask them about Barefoot Body while you are there!

As always, if you have questions about any of our products or special needs, you can always message me about ordering as well!  Be well and keep those lips happy!  

1 comment:

  1. What is the difference between chapstick and the lip balm, I wasn't aware of it before, can you answer my query, looking forward to hear from you. Thanks

    ReplyDelete